Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby its You!

I was going through my blogs from earlier this year and must I say they were DEPRESSING!!! I started writing my blog because I was going through a lot and didn't want to always talk to someone about it. It was mainly issues on relationships and friendships. But I think I have it altogether this semester.

So, I wanted to let the world know how happy I am. I started talking to my baby in February and honestly I wasn't feeling it because I wanted what I thought was right. But he stayed around and became someone I didn't want to  not be around. He made me happy without anything spetacular. Just himself which is GREAT to me. So it got real serious around the middle of March and its been great since then.

I might sound corny but "Love on Top" completely describes my feelings for him. I can be around him and never get bored. He makes me smile for no reason and I don't want to go a day without him. He doesn't like it but he's my Stinka Butt lol






1 comment: