Friday, March 4, 2011

Open Blog

Haven't blogged in a while and many things have happen since my last blog.

The main thing that is bothering me at the moment is when people cant let go and move on. A few weeks ago I was in a pointless argument that was small to me until my life was in danger. I was shaken by the issue for at least a week. When I say shaken I went through the process of shock>anxiety>fear>paranoia>disbelief. After that week and much needed prayer and guidance from love ones I begin to let the issue go. If you couldnt tell from my past blogs I dont like hating people: MAIN reasoning being it takes up TOOO much of MYYYY energy. Next I believe when you hate someone they have control over you. I let go of the issue to because I thought that it wasnt that serious to stay mad and that I should just use it as a learning experience. But whats starting to bother me now and was still bothering me a few weeks ago is when the other individual continues to feel the need to bring up the issue in everyone of their conversations. Now Im not SHALLOW to believe I can control everything out a person mouth and she may not feel some type of way since everything happened.......But come on were ADULTS. But really grinds my gears (lol) is when Im not even mad and I was the victim and your talking about me to people you use to talk about to me. Come on can you be any less ORIGINAL. Im a happy person and Im not saying we will ever be friends but I dont have time nor do I want any of this DRAMA. I go to a very small school so whatever you say is going to get back to me and its not like we were never friends and didnt hang in the same circle. SO COME ON!!!! Let it go. Posting stuff on twitter and facebook is beyond childish. To be honest I think the fact that your still unable to hold conversations without bringing it up, wake up in the morning and it not be your first thought, you see me and not frown your face, and not speak to people that were once your friends is CRAZY and CHILDISH.
(OK....whew that one issue is scratched off the list)

TRUST is the next issue.

I have never had a trust issue until the last event and Im not even sure if this should even be called a trust issue. I just dont open up to many people. To be honest when people say they have a circle, Im a lot smaller shape. I have one individual my age that I know I can tell anything and not worry about who else is going to find out. Im starting to learn a lot more that people are not who they say they are and its up to me to scope out which people arent who they say they are. See this process is kind of hard because some people are so good at acting that it takes a really good eye to scope them out.

Thats all Im writing for now, so until another burst of emotion have a wonderful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment