Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top 10

My mother told me that when she was growing up whenever she saw things she wanted or wanted to achieve she would post them around. This is method that I call "Seeing is Believing" . Through this method you see your goals and they become apart of your daily life. I'm know that it is very easy for me to forget about some of the things I want in life self-consciously. So I've decided to post my Top 10 Goals some being small and some being big.

Top 10 Goals
10-Achieve a new level of Faith
9-Become Partner before 30
8-Go to Law School
7-Graduate with Honors from ECSU
6-Be apart of something Bigger than myself
5-Be apart of something GREAT
4-Prosperity that's beneficial to others and myself
3-Get my Learners
2-Own a X5 BMW
1-Live up to my Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment