Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Single Ladies without Stacey Dash


So everyone knows that VH1's new show Single Ladies was an all time favorite. The show having two big actress' that viewers have been dying to see return to filming; Stacey Dash and LisaRaye. Single Ladies did great being a new show. Everyone fell in love with the cast, but unfortunately one will not be returning.

Stacey Dash released a statement today to Global Grind stating:"I truly enjoyed playing Val on 'Single Ladies', but I have decided to leave the show. I have to be back in L.A. with my children right now and the 'Single Ladies' shooting location makes that impossible. I wish VH1 the best of luck with the show and in maintaining the strong fan base we developed in season one."

I understand that she wants to be with her children, but as a viewer I cant help but to wonder who is going to replace her and is the show going to survive with someone new.  I will continue to watch the new season to see if the dynamics change.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment