Friday, January 21, 2011

Giving Back

When I was younger I use to look to people with success. I didn't look to people that didn't have what I wanted. Now that I'm older I remember the people that helped me realize that my dreams weren't extreme. I know from experience that is easy to give up when you think that no one understands your ambitions or trys' to support you. But the little things count. I was on www.globalgrind.com and I found this video from the Oprah Network. Jay-Z and Oprah decided to provide an all male school for kids that aren't privileged, laptop computers. This may not seem a lot to some people but to the students it could have been their motivation to continue to strive for their goals. No matter how successful I become I realize that I'm nothing if I don't give back and inspire others. Click on the link below to see the video:

http://globalgrind.com/channel/music/content/1902100/jayz-opens-oprahs-mind-to-rap-music-photos-x-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment