Friday, January 21, 2011

I was THINKING....

And I came up with THIS, how many of us smile just to get through? How many of us put a smile on because it is expected of us? Have we been trained that its better to smile then to show your real emotions? Or, have we been taught that smiling will make everything okay.

Wellllllllll, here's the philosphy of Elle (thats me),
We smile because we dont want people to think that were not fine. Even when were dying inside and wanting someone to ask us so bad whats wrong. It has become a natural instinct to act as if everything is ok than face the reality of everything is falling apart.

I have noticed that I do it alot. I will fake a smile in a minute. But if someone really looked pass my physical and looked into my eyes to see my heart and my deepest fears what would they think. So here's my vow to myself and a bet to you, smile a little harder, cry a little longer, pray with much faith and never pretend when life isnt going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment