Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lost but Found

I talked to one of my favorite girls today: my wife. No I'm not gay but she will be forever my better half. I came to her with some pressing issues about who I was becoming. Often when you get older you experience new things. You don't always make the right decisions but in each failure or success you are always left with a learning lesson. I noticed that I wasn't the same girl that came to college over a year ago and the change wasn't for the positive. I was becoming consumed with things that were irrelevant to my success. I was still holding on when others had already let go. I was praying for a happy ending when the happy ending should have been me and him splitting. I came to college with a mindset to succeed and find out who I was. Well I have never been a failure academically but it is very easy to get caught up. Sometimes its necessary for you to reevaluate and refocus on yourself for a while. In the process don't run away from you issues, approach each one with the mind set of being victorious. This is the first step to my "Finding Me" process.

No comments:

Post a Comment