Friday, January 21, 2011

Know Your Worth

I'm happy to say that I'm over the boy that came before the one I mentioned in my last blog. I was so wrapped up in him it made no sense. I knew it was wrong but I wanted to work it out. It consisted of 9 months of hoping that I could change his wants. I didn't realize to yesterday how much I was over him.  Being over him doesn't mean that I hate him and were not cool but its a feeling you get inside. You look back and realize your mistakes and realizing the decision you made to leave him was right. Its a big process but the outcome is so SWEET. Never stay in a relationship that you know isn't healthy because the outcome will never be what you want. Don't stay if you feel disrespected or unappreciated. Know that there is someone out there that is willing to treat you and make you their QUEEN.


                       I didn't think about this until I wrote Queen. Remember Coming to America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment