Thursday, January 20, 2011

True Friends






From since I can remember I have always had a group of female friends 3 being the smallest and 5 being the highest. Throughout the friendships there was always at least two girls in the group that I knew had my back. Whenever something went wrong I could run to them and whenever I needed a true friend I could find it in them. Being in college you interact with a lot of people but very quickly you find out who is really in your corner. You find out the type of people you need in your life not saying people are more or less. But when you find that person that you click with, have the same ambitions, understand you better than you do at times you have found one of life's true treasures. I'm happy to say I have found two of life's treasures and I would do anything for my girls NaKee and Ja'Naye.


3 comments:

  1. True. College is a great learning experience and you meet some of the best people there!

    http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can relate to this. It helps you learn who ur real friends are and who you really need in ur life.

    nice blog :)

    http://www.shebangz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete