Sunday, February 6, 2011

Knowledge or Money

I saw this video and it made me think am I in college for the knowledge or the money. Just like Omar Epps I'm in college because in America its the next step towards success. I like learning but if I could make the same amount as lawyers without a college education would I even be here? I'm not knocking any choice money or knowledge, I just know mines. I was once told that if you can do something and love it without getting paid that's what you need to do. But in today's time money is a number one priority in everything I and many others do. It may be wrong but I know the career I have chosen makes money but it isn't the main reason I want to be a lawyer. Ask yourself are you in it ("it" being whatever you desire) for the money or the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment