Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Overcoming

It is so easy to let an issue effect you and cause you to live scared. You become so consume with the issue that it begins to change you. Its like its eating at you. Everyone around you notices the change and wants to help but cant. But when you have the overcoming moment. The moment when you realize that you will never forget what happen and will always use it as a learning lesson. But you will no longer let it control your life. That your ready to get back to you. You want to go back to who you love the most yourself. So this is my overcoming moment. I will never be imprisoned by my mind and all its what ifs. If it was meant to be it would have happened. So its no reason for me to trip off of it. I'm letting go and moving on. It wont be always easy but what is.

1 comment: