Sunday, February 6, 2011

People Evaluation

So I haven't blogged in a while because I didnt think I had much to talk about. But then I realized after one of last night events that I need to blog everyday to keep a cool head.

Yesterday, I was out with a couple of friends and a few people I just deal with because of others. I have always known that my patience for people and whining is extremely low. I feel like if something is bothering you long enough you will do something about it. But the issue yesterday was a beyond desperate girl always being depressed about a man that is no longer hers. For the past month me and my best friend have been listening to her SAME issues and last night was my LIMIT.

After last night I made a promise to myself to never continue to deal with people I don't like. It only brings more stress and I eventually hurting their feelings because I have a smart mouth. So in the future I will only surround myself with positive people.

Lets always remember that anyone can talk about something but only a selective few people can change something.

No comments:

Post a Comment